My first soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smellynewbie

Reaction score
Well I told myself I would try. Melt n pour ,cold process and hot process and see which method suits me
Today I did mnp n cp h I was going to add some photos but I don't know how to share them on this forum

Up to yet I find mnp a lot better but might be because my cp soap went so hard so fast that I found it harder to work with
I really enjoyed my self and I'm addicted here's to tomorrow when I get to play again lol

We would love to see the photos! To add them scroll down when you're in the "reply" window to "manage attachments". A window will pop up so you can choose the file. Once you've chosen all the pics you want to post, click on "upload". From there you can "preview post" (at the bottom of this window) to make sure the pics are there.

To post pictures click on "go advanced" at the bottom of the page. From there click on manage attachments, navigate to the picture, click on it, upload and it should be in your post. I may have missed something since I am using a well used memory for the steps but it should get ya close.

Recipe's will make a huge difference in CP on how fast they trace and if you happened to use a fragrance intended for M&P that could be why you came close to "soap on a stick". Florals are also notorious for acceleration.

Welcome to the addiction!

KY types faster than I do.

Last edited:
I think here are some photos sorry about the quality of them

And another

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you all I'm so happy with how they came out

Yes these are all mp I have made a cp loaf with ill share tomorrow when I've taken it out of the mould

To post pictures click on "go advanced" at the bottom of the page. From there click on manage attachments, navigate to the picture, click on it, upload and it should be in your post. I may have missed something since I am using a well used memory for the steps but it should get ya close.

Recipe's will make a huge difference in CP on how fast they trace and if you happened to use a fragrance intended for M&P that could be why you came close to "soap on a stick". Florals are also notorious for acceleration.

Welcome to the addiction!

KY types faster than I do.
I actally used rose so I guess that might be the reason

Latest posts

Back