My first soaps!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyc

Reaction score
Hello! I've recently taken up soap making and after a few false start I think I've gotten it figured out.
A shout out to user DeeAnna for giving me some much needed advice.

These soaps are 1. Sage and Wet Garden
2. Pine Forest
3. Rosemary, Sage, Sandalwood, Pine and Dynamite.

Ingredients: sodium hydroxide, water, olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, colourants, fragrance oil.

9small.jpg

7small.jpg

8small.jpg

Like a pro. My first soap was superbly terrible. Haha

Those have to be the prettiest first time soaps i have ever seen:clap:. You clearly did a lot of homework first. When I made my first batch I was thrilled that they were just usable.

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone. If it wasn't for the advice I got from this forum I don't think I would have had one successful attempt.

Beautiful soaps and absolutely amazing for your first time. Welcome to the addiction!

I might have drooled a lit bit over those pencil lines. Great job and welcome to the addiction :grin:

Hello! I've recently taken up soap making and after a few false start I think I've gotten it figured out.
A shout out to user DeeAnna for giving me some much needed advice.

These soaps are 1. Sage and Wet Garden
2. Pine Forest
3. Rosemary, Sage, Sandalwood, Pine and Dynamite.

Ingredients: sodium hydroxide, water, olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, colourants, fragrance oil.

Those are beautiful soaps! If that's your first batch, I can't wait to see what you do with more experience :)

Like a pro. My first soap was superbly terrible. Haha
Those have to be the prettiest first time soaps i have ever seen:clap:. You clearly did a lot of homework first. When I made my first batch I was thrilled that they were just usable.
LOL mine too... I was just thrilled I made soap and didn't blow up my kitchen hahahaha

Latest posts

Back