My First Soaping Pics!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian0523

Reaction score
Ok - I'm overly excited, but tonight I made my first attempt at soap. I only took two photos during the process - cuz I was so single-minded in my task that I forgot about the camera.

Anyway - you can see my soap pot with the oils ready for lye, and then the finished mix in one of Paul's TOG Soap Molds!

I used an essential oil blend of Yuzu & Bergamot. The EO mix smelled really great when I mixed them, but when I added it to the room-temp oils - WOW the fragrance just bloomed like you wouldn't believe!

Yay!

Hey! I see you started with "the best", a TOG! Congratulations on your first batch — I feel your excitement!

You're showing the beginning signs of...a "Soap Junkie". Guard your wallet, with your life — or watch the dollars go up in SUDS! :lol:

Congrats! And to a everlasting spending journey...
I have spent a good 10 grand or so on soap lol

Yes... I agree with the two above me... Watch your money begin to wash away!

:lol:

Welcome to the world of CP soap! You'll have to post pictures so we can see how it unmolded and cut!

Congrats and welcome to the addiction.......

sadly you will find you can never have enough soap around. And you will want to try this scent and that scent. And your friends and family will either love or hate you because of all the soap you give them.

faithy said:

sadly you will find you can never have enough soap around. And you will want to try this scent and that scent. And your friends and family will either love or hate you because of all the soap you give them.

That is certainly a gloomy, yet exciting forrecast of the future! LOL

pjb31apb said:
faithy said:

That is certainly a gloomy, yet exciting forrecast of the future! LOL

Thank goodness I have friends and family that support my addiction, and love receiving my soaps and other B&B products.....

Latest posts

Back