My First Soap Review

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGecko

Reaction score
From Chris O.

RE: Dragon's Blood Soap

I feel like I slayed a dragon and bathed in its blood, came back to the tavern to turn in the quest and had all the patrons toast my manliness and all the towns women slept with me and then had a large posse chase me out of town that consisted of all the fathers of the women I deflowered, then once i was gone my name and likeness was erected as a statue in the town that was plagued by the Fell Dragon I slew and all the townspeople either praised me (mostly the women and children) or shook there fist at my statue (father of the daughters), as my story grew, generations of children (possibly some of mine wink ) roll played as me whilst running around town as bards told my tells to all those that came to town for the annual fair that became a county wide gathering bringing commerce and joy to all that attended.

Note: This man is going to receive a lifetime supply of Dragon's Blood Soap.

knight.jpeg

From Chris O.

RE: Dragon's Blood Soap

I feel like I slayed a dragon and bathed in its blood, came back to the tavern to turn in the quest and had all the patrons toast my manliness and all the towns women slept with me and then had a large posse chase me out of town that consisted of all the fathers of the women I deflowered, then once i was gone my name and likeness was erected as a statue in the town that was plagued by the Fell Dragon I slew and all the townspeople either praised me (mostly the women and children) or shook there fist at my statue (father of the daughters), as my story grew, generations of children (possibly some of mine wink ) roll played as me whilst running around town as bards told my tells to all those that came to town for the annual fair that became a county wide gathering bringing commerce and joy to all that attended.

Note: This man is going to receive a lifetime supply of Dragon's Blood Soap.
What a fantastic Review of your soap. I hope someday I can make a soap that somebody falls in love with like that. Good for you!!

I laughed out loud and read it to my husband. He wants to hear this guy's reviews for a fabulous dinner too. 😂😂

Latest posts

Back