My first pringles can soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckscent

Reaction score
I did 3 color in the pot swirl, white main base, then poured green and red in it. Then poured into can. I think that was not a good idea as you cant see any white and just don't like the red/green. The soap in general is good just not crazy about color

I saw a Kevin Devine video where he let his mother do the swirl in the pot. He told her one half swipe with the spoon. She did 5 times that. He was right. It was too swirly. Such a pity about the white disappearing but at least you know that much colour makes that colour in soap and you can do pringles soap with no cavities. :mrgreen:

Congratulations.

It's super easy. You pour your soap batter through a funnel in alternating colors into a cylinder mold. I think it makes a really neat look of concentric circles in the soap.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBwZUAxSPEY[/ame]

If your batter starts to accelerate and you have a thicker trace, you can get bizarre designs. This is one of mine where that happened and I had to squash the soap through the funnel. Please ignore the horrendous colors. Sea Buckthorn oil goes neon even in small amounts...

thumbnail_IMG_0513_zpsftpbhris.jpg

It's super easy. You pour your soap batter through a funnel in alternating colors into a cylinder mold. I think it makes a really neat look of concentric circles in the soap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBwZUAxSPEY

If your batter starts to accelerate and you have a thicker trace, you can get bizarre designs. This is one of mine where that happened and I had to squash the soap through the funnel. Please ignore the horrendous colors. Sea Buckthorn oil goes neon even in small amounts...

thumbnail_IMG_0513_zpsftpbhris.jpg

Thats great, I like it!!! Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Back