My first craft fair. Success!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the banner from vista print. I don't remember exactly how much it was, but I paid $40 for the banner (upgraded to heavy duty), 500 business cards, and shipping. Just another investment into the business/branding side of things. Maybe some day I will break even. :) I'm pretty close right now, but there are more essential oils I want to order, so it looks like the actually making profits part will have to wait a little longer.

Congratulations on a successful first show. The first one is the hardest. I too find it hard to talk to people but have found that when talking about my soaps and other products that I've totally engaged. Another thing you will find is that different fragrances sell at different shows. It always suprises me from one show to the next.

congrats on your first successful show! I agree that your display is so neat, tidy and very inviting!

Your display is beautiful, and congrats on your first fair! May there be many more successful ones to come :)

Latest posts

Back