Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiayun

Reaction score
20200521_193512_179.jpg

I've only made some candles and MP soaps
But wow CP is too much, I'm still learning here though I'm glad I finished my first loaf of CP soap!

There's lots to learn Phewww

Hopefully I can make my own recipe some time for my kids having a really bad eczema.

Congrats on your first soap - it looks great! You should really put a piece of parchment or cotton cloth between your soap and the metal rack. I, and many others here, use plastic needlepoint mesh canvas to keep the soap from coming in contact with metal while it is curing.

If you are trying to develop a recipe for eczema, make it very mild and without color or fragrance. At least as a starting point.

Congrats on your first soap - it looks great! You should really put a piece of parchment or cotton cloth between your soap and the metal rack. I, and many others here, use plastic needlepoint mesh canvas to keep the soap from coming in contact with metal while it is curing.

If you are trying to develop a recipe for eczema, make it very mild and without color or fragrance. At least as a starting point.

Ohhhh no metal! Thank you
I will put some cotton mesh I use for cooking ohhhh and thank you for the tip for sensitive skin. I want to try the olive castile soap too at some point. Haha.

Back