My first cp ITP with MP embeds!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balloons

Reaction score
I'm so excited how this turned out! I have been wanting to try ITP swirl and finally decided to just do it. It's coconut scented...smells so good! Sorry for the crappy picture. I just cut the soap a few minutes ago and got really excited to share a picture. It sort of reminds me of marbled steak...but it's very rustic looking. I'm pretty happy with it. Although my embeds are sweating because it's a little humid here today. They'll be ok once I get them stored to cure. Thanks for looking! ImageUploadedBySoap Making1431786594.423375.jpg

Last edited:
*Thread hijack alert*

Would it be possible to do an ITP with MP? As in you have your batter at the desired trace, you pour in the MP, swirl, and pour into the mold. I know many do drop swirls, but I've never seen a ITP.

I'm asking because that's how my brain interpreted the title and i thought it would be really cool.
*thread hijack over*

Those are really pretty! I love the contrast of the blue and orange. And they do look like sharks lol

hmlove.....I have never tried to ITP swirl with MP so I don't know how well it would work. I did have a MP kit a couple of years ago that made a tie-dye effect but I never used it for how it was intended. Maybe someone will jump in and help you out.

Back