My First cold process soap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

fairyy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
First of all, I would like to say Thanks to everyone who contribute to this forum and share their information and help others like me.
Attaching a few pictures of my first cold process soap , which was a simple recipe using live oil,coconut oil and castor oil
They are nt pretty but they have turned out fine, as i have started using them after cure time around 5 weeks

Attachments

KiwiMoose

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
First of all, I would like to say Thanks to everyone who contribute to this forum and share their information and help others like me.
Attaching a few pictures of my first cold process soap , which was a simple recipe using live oil,coconut oil and castor oil
They are nt pretty but they have turned out fine, as i have started using them after cure time around 5 weeks
Well done! It's fun eh?

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Congratulations! They look a lot better than my first soap bars.

Dawni

Reaction score
Congratulations.. They look good!

Those will get even better... For obvious reasons, your olive oil is probably the highest amount in this soap, which for me, gets better after a while. Keep one to try at 2mos, 4mos and 8mos, you'll see :)

fairyy

Reaction score
Congratulations.. They look good!

Those will get even better... For obvious reasons, your olive oil is probably the highest amount in this soap, which for me, gets better after a while. Keep one to try at 2mos, 4mos and 8mos, you'll see :)
i used one at 4 weeks, it just melted :p
this is better but still not hard enough, my husband thinks i did something wrong

Latest posts