My first 100% pko soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were you the one who makes salt bars with part CO and part PKO? I'm planning to try that with a bit of pink kaolin clay for color. And maybe some with French green clay, as well.

But... Karl and a buddy are finishing up the laundry room project at the moment. This entails taking the W&D out of closet in the kitchen, and moving them into the mudroom that goes out to the backyard. And that means the W&D are sitting in the middle of the kitchen at the moment, with tools and stuff everywhere. They promise it will be done tonight, but no soaping for me till that's all buttoned up.

Were you the one who makes salt bars with part CO and part PKO? I'm planning to try that with a bit of pink kaolin clay for color. And maybe some with French green clay, as well.

But... Karl and a buddy are finishing up the laundry room project at the moment. This entails taking the W&D out of closet in the kitchen, and moving them into the mudroom that goes out to the backyard. And that means the W&D are sitting in the middle of the kitchen at the moment, with tools and stuff everywhere. They promise it will be done tonight, but no soaping for me till that's all buttoned up.
Well I think making bars that consists of both CO and PKO is not a bad idea but as @cmzaha said the two are replaceable in any recipe

It is CatathoulaBubble and she talks about it in this thread: Lard and Tallow

Latest posts

Back