My DH is a wonderful man...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savvynurse

Reaction score
Look what he made for me!!! I was so excited I was melting oils while he was tinkering

image.jpg

Last edited:
Lucky you! What a wonderful, loving gesture, and it is lovely. I like the top knob especially, mine just has a flat chunk glued on and it is hard to get a good grasp of it. Treat him extra special nice as soon as you get time off together. ;)

The knob was a close out special at lowes.... I told him it didn't need one but he insisted.... I'm glad he did. Can't wait to cut my first bars! I already checked this this morning and they are still hot so can't cut yet... But I'm standing by with cutter in hand lol

bless his heart, what a wonderful guy! don't you just love a "handy man" around the house? just a little "soaper's hint" have him drill a couple small holes in the bottom of the mold (I assume it's lined!) it breaks the vacuum & your soap will easily slide out when gently inverted.

My DH can't make anything out of wood to save his life, but his dad can :) Made me my first mold that I used for almost a year!

Am looking for a good "manly" scent... He likes my morning sunshine (orange, spearmint, and something else...lemon veranda ..) but am looking for one for men in general. Any good suggestions? Thanks in advance

Sounds like a keeper to me! Sandalwood or cedarwood can be manly!

My Husband is no good with wood either but my son in law is made me 3 really nice wooden molds a couple years ago still going strong! Husband says well if you wanted metal molds I could do it. I simply said thanks honey!:D

he is a keeper for sure, that is a great mold.

NG Extremely sexy for him, Black Tie, or he might like dragons blood ..

Last edited:
He's a keeper! I really like the handle since you can get a good grip on it.

Latest posts

Back