My confetti sample line

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really appreciate hearing what has worked and is working for different people in different situations. And it sounds like everyone agrees that there is a time and place for providing freebies to customers and potential customers.

I've always said that good salespeople do more educating than selling, and great salespeople have an innate intuition about how to connect with each different person they encounter. I'd wager that both @cmzaha and @Todd Ziegler both fall into that second category. ;)

I really appreciate hearing what has worked and is working for different people in different situations. And it sounds like everyone agrees that there is a time and place for providing freebies to customers and potential customers.

I've always said that good salespeople do more educating than selling, and great salespeople have an innate intuition about how to connect with each different person they encounter. I'd wager that both @cmzaha and @Todd Ziegler both fall into that second category. ;)
I was voted most likely to convince the grim reaper that it had the wrong person. Lol

Latest posts

Back