My cat...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has passed. We will bury her this evening. The kids get out of school in an hour. I will have to tell them...

:( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
Awww Tab, Im sorry to hear that sweetie, although you knew she was going to..it still hurts when they do.

Sending hugs and prayers....

so sorry t hear about her passing Tab! Hugs and warm thoughts to you and your family

joanne

I'm so sorry about your cat. I lost my cat in May of last year and at the end she liked to go sit outside too and she was a total inside cat....maybe they just need the sunshine.

So glad your cat had a long and very loved life, you are sweet to take such good care of her at the end.

awww Tab... sorry to hear that hunn...i hope she passed while sleeping in one of her beloved subbeams! :(

condolances to you and the fam, I know its like losing a member of the family!

I'm so sorry to hear. You and your will be in my thoughts tonight. Losing a pet is horrible. Love to you.

We buried her out back this evening. The kids insisted on seeing the body. My 6 y/o could not understand why we could not just set her on a pillow & pet her now & again. My 10 y/o daughter was very tearful while my son went in his room & tore it up. We took them out for pizza & arcade games afterwards to cut the tension. They seem OK for the moment.

I am sorry Tab, I wish she could still be with you! My hubby said that he is gonna get my cat Freeze dried and put her on the back of the couch!! Um....not funny!!! (But it is kinda!!) Sorry for you loss toots!

Ok that is just to eeeeewwww for words! Altho I used to tell my mom I was going to do that with her!! hahaha I am a terrible kid!! :twisted:

im really sorry about your cat. you can get pets cremated now and keep the ashes. i have an ex that did that....although he did also keep his mother's ashes on the night stand. talk about freakin' creepy!

Back