My Bra

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a photo of a bra that I decorated for 'bling a bra' for breast cancer in November. They got judged and I came second, so I'm happy with that. I used some of my FO to scent it. The title is - STOP and smell the flowers.

Bra Copy.jpg

Your title certainly caught my eye! Congrats on placing second. I think you need to make a blinged bottom to go with that because it makes me think of starlets from the 50' and 60's. Pair it with a swim cap and you've got a great beach outfit!

This is a photo of a bra that I decorated for 'bling a bra' for breast cancer in November. They got judged and I came second, so I'm happy with that. I used some of my FO to scent it.

View attachment 18367

I didn't know what to expect when I clicked on this link. But I am glad I did. This makes me smile.

Very pretty.

I love the idea of scenting it. LOL. What scent did you use?

I didn't know what to expect when I clicked on this link. But I am glad I did. This makes me smile.

Very pretty.

I love the idea of scenting it. LOL. What scent did you use?

The title is not always what you think. The scent is African Violet of course.

Your title certainly caught my eye! Congrats on placing second. I think you need to make a blinged bottom to go with that because it makes me think of starlets from the 50' and 60's. Pair it with a swim cap and you've got a great beach outfit!

That would be Nooooooo. I think a swim cap would look nice in it, as you say back to the sixties.

That is adorable! I agree we need a matching bottom. ������

That would be Nooooo. It took me too long to do the bra.

Add me to the "I didn't know what to expect when I opened this thread" list. It's beautiful. congratulations!

I'd wear it with a buttoned shirt, unbuttoned just enough to reveal the flowers. Think of it...what a conversation starter! :-D

Relle, that's just awesome! What a great breast cancer awareness campaigne. Our local breast cancer awareness group does a "bling a shoe" contest. All very funny and great imagination (one person turned at size 18 men's high top into a wedged heal, lol) but I really like your bra better. Speaks more to the point of the issue. Great work! :clap:

Thanks for your comments everyone. The best part I didn't have to buy anything to make it.

I like it! Especially the warning to 'stop' when you're down to just your bra [emoji4]

Only you would think of that EG.
Stop and smell the flowers was my inspiration.
We live in a world where everyone is rushing around and not slowing down and stress can lead to disease, I said they need to stop and smell the flowers, just sit and be.

Congrats! Very pretty...you should have gotten first place!

Thank you that's nice of you to say.

Latest posts

Back