My beach Theme Gel Candle

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sea Beauty Soap

Reaction score
Here is my Beach Theme Gel Candle I made.

407817759.jpg

407817760.jpg

Wow! This is amazing. Have never seen anything like this before. Sorry to ask a silly question but how safe is it to burn having shells and other items of such in the jar?

Aw! That is super cute. My hubby and I just got back from the beach to celebrate our 3rd anniversary last weekend so anything beach related right now sends me into hyper mode.
You did a really good job on it!

Wow! This is amazing. Have never seen anything like this before. Sorry to ask a silly question but how safe is it to burn having shells and other items of such in the jar?

It is a very slow burning gel. I make sure to have the shells away from the wick. There is also gravel on the bottom of the glass jar which puts out the flame before it gets to the bottom of the glass.

Woow that is sooo beautiful! What about that star? Is that also a shell? It is so tiny...

I used to make gel candles with cinnamon sticks and dried oranges. I have to make this again, you really inspired me!

Latest posts

Back