My BB swap soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommysoaper

Reaction score
I signed up for the BB soap swap this year. My first time doing a swap and I'm pretty excited. Can't wait to see what I get to try from other soapers! Well, here is my contribution: Chocolate Chai

The soap layer in the middle is supposed to darken to a medium brown so I guess I'll have to wait and see if that happens!

Sorry the pics aren't great, tried to take pics while cutting and dodging a fifteen month old around my legs. The soap smells really good and my daughter keep saying "yum! Yum!" Couldn't understand why I wouldn't give her any! :lol:

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_4692.jpg

The bottom has already darkened to a fudgy color. The middle now has a hint of tan. Hoping to see more change over the next couple of weeks!

This looks great!!!!! I wanna take a bite right now! It looks like chai cake! Super yummy! Still waiting on my supplies to get here :( awesome job!

Wow, that looks so yummy! It would be really nice to see if I can get some soaps from people here in the swap :)

Really pretty! Your layers are so perfect and even.

I'd like to say that my great soaping skill helped me make my nice layers but it was probably because the soap thickened up pretty quickly after adding the fragrances! :shh: I knew the chocolate layer would because I have used that particular FO a lot in the past, but wasn't sure if the middle layer (with the Chai Tea FO) would do the same (it did). I purposely picked a basic design cause I figured swirls would probably be a no go! :lol:

Latest posts

Back