My baby girl!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagmar88

Reaction score
Time goes so fast, our doggie Charlie is already 8 months old :D

Did you notice she's 1/2 amstaff and 1/2 bull terrier? One ear up and one ear down :p
P1010387.jpg

What a view!
P1010377.jpg
P1010378.jpg

Playing with her ball.
P1010381.jpg
P1010386.jpg

"Get the naughty tree, Charlie!"
P1010375.jpg
P1010376.jpg

And after a hard day of running after your ball in the cold and killing bad trees, you need some good sleep :wink:

P1010370.jpg
P1010371.jpg

hearts-031.gif

now that is just tooo **** cute!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH you and kittywings are really making me want to just go adopt a dog and bring it home and not tell my girl (read: suprise!?!?) but that would most definitely get ME thrown in the doghouse lol... im already there for leaving dishes in the sink last night... eeek

:p My husband didn't want a dog 5 months ago... But then I did what I hardly ever have to do... I went on and on and on about it :twisted:
*sad face and pouting lips* :(
"but she needs a hoooome"
"we already have everything we need for a dog, she wouldn't cost us that much"
"I promise I'll walk her every day"
"I miss my old dog so much" (had to give my old boy to our friends to be able to move in with DH; he was a outside dog (a HUGE one) and it would have been terrible to keep him in a small apartment)
"It would be so good for my health to be outside more often"...
Then added some more presure by throwing a fit like a five year old: "I want my doggie", "I'll never forgive you if I don't get her!"
After 2 days he couldn't stand my constant nagging anymore so we went to pick her up :D

Now he's totally crazy about her; he insists she sleeps at our feet, totally spoils her and she's the first one to get a cuddle when he wakes up :wink:

Dagmar, I love those pics, you've got yourself a beautiful little family!

:D Thanks!
We hope to expand our little family quite a bit after we've moved to a bigger place by adopting a pup from spain. Loads of animals in need over there, especially greyhounds.
By that time Charlie will be fully trained and we think she'll need a friend; she's a very sociable dog.
And raising her is such a joy!
Maybe we'll look for a second abessinian cat (our fifth :oops:), there'll deffinatly be some chickens and hopefully when we've all settled down a baby...
The more the marrier I guess :lol:

I know I'm naughty, but I've pulled the old "show up with the new pet and they can just get used to it" trick. I know it's not really a good idea, but my hubby's a pushover. ;)

Back