My Abstract Island Dreams soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
922B4B7D-8C28-42B6-9D8C-BD9D4FED303C.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9691.MP4
    6.6 MB
It's a Monstera plant. It's my logo...<3

Beautifull logo! We actually call it Monstera here in Norway too, but it is also called window leaf here. There are several variations of them, one is called Monkey Mask, of all things, lol🐵

I have been waiting to make my own stamp, and seing yours it really makes a difference. Looks very proffessional. I just need to find out the design🤔

Beautifull logo! We actually call it Monstera here in Norway too, but it is also called window leaf here. There are several variations of them, one is called Monkey Mask, of all things, lol🐵

I have been waiting to make my own stamp, and seing yours it really makes a difference. Looks very proffessional. I just need to find out the design🤔
Thank you for sharing the history with me.. I ordered mine on Etsy.. I think it was remarkable stamps. I need to revamp the lettering it's so small, once the soap gets encrusted in the lettering its hard to make it out... If you need my help just let me know.😊

Thank you for sharing the history with me.. I ordered mine on Etsy.. I think it was remarkable stamps. I need to revamp the lettering it's so small, once the soap gets encrusted in the lettering its hard to make it out... If you need my help just let me know.😊

Thank you, so kind of you!☺

I have ordered some physical items on Etsy and been very happy with them, but I have ordered more downloadble stuff more than anything else, lol. Things I can use as labels and small thank you cards to customers, when I am ready to sell. My wishlist is huuuge!🤣

Thank you, so kind of you!☺

I have ordered some physical items on Etsy and been very happy with them, but I have ordered more downloadble stuff more than anything else, lol. Things I can use as labels and small thank you cards to customers, when I am ready to sell. My wishlist is huuuge!🤣
Sorry for my delay.. My daughter was engaged and I'm having a party. I'm doing the favors, candles and soap of course.. lol I ordered a bunch of items. My favorite is the soap cutter.. So far happy. ;):D

Sorry for my delay.. My daughter was engaged and I'm having a party. I'm doing the favors, candles and soap of course.. lol I ordered a bunch of items. My favorite is the soap cutter.. So far happy. ;):D

No worries! I can`t always be here everyday either, and since we all live in different countries with different time-zones there is bound to be times when we reply a bit later😊

Sounds like you have been busy, I`ll bet everything will be just fabulous. Have fun!

Back