My absolute favorites- soap art

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zajanatural

Reaction score
These are a few of my favorites that I have soaped, I was quite proud of the way to colors turned out. Been pushing restocking them back for quite awhile, frankly because I am scared they won't look as good. I had quite a few people say that the Luctor actually made them feel "hot and bothered" when they looked at it. Lol, who knew that soap could be a visual aphrodisiac! I am going to try and recreate the looks again over the weekend, I hope I can do it. Its so hard to do repeats sometimes.

1008363ic9.jpg

1007758wr2.jpg

1007914oi0.jpg

These are without exception some of the nicest Ive seen yet, Very visually stimulating and as well motivating. The technic you use is an art form. Let me say as a SAP newby your soap gives me a very high goal to achive.
Thank you for sharing your art and your great talent.

Thanks for looking! Of course I ended up not doing them, and my camera batteries need to be replaced. So next week I shall do them and take pics along the way as a tutorial:D

zajanatural said:
Thanks for looking! Of course I ended up not doing them, and my camera batteries need to be replaced. So next week I shall do them and take pics along the way as a tutorial:D

Looks forward to the tutorial!! I have the hardest time with swirls... :oops:

Back