My 5th CP, / BB OVER THE RAINBOW

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from bulk apothecary. 8 lbs for 16.00 and ended up with 16% off for mothers day. I had one day off in the last 2 weeks so I haven't had time to even check ace or Lowe's.

Do any of yall use the essential depot silicone mold. In the basket, they are on sale for 25 dollars so I bought 2. They look pretty easy and no lining is a plus right.
I also went ahead and got a bud cutter. Yay I'm getting all my shopping done while working now I think I'm set lol. I'm sure I'll NEED something else though

Do any of yall use the essential depot silicone mold. In the basket, they are on sale for 25 dollars so I bought 2. They look pretty easy and no lining is a plus right.
I also went ahead and got a bud cutter. Yay I'm getting all my shopping done while working now I think I'm set lol. I'm sure I'll NEED something else though

I have one and it's great. Sometimes with the silicone I get blisters on the edges of the soap (when gelling) but it's nothing a bit of planing won't fix. Super easy to clean and makes a bar with nice corners.

It must be a local thing. In our little town in southern Illinois, population 3000, we have two hardware stores that sell lye over the counter, in a nearby larger town, TSC and Lowes both have it on the shelves.

That's interesting. I think I went to every farm supply store and hardware store in Anna one day looking for it and nobody had it. Ended up ordering it. Haven't checked anyplace in the 'dale like Rural King, but my hopes wouldn't be high if I did.

Latest posts

Back