My 3rd batch

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gladysjones

Reaction score
I used tumeric with cracked black pepper for the outer and steeped greent tea for water replacement with a little powdered greens(a smoothie mix) mixed in. 2 completely separate batches. Next time I will try it like the video I followed by Holly's soapmaking. She added water to the glycerin portion after the single batch was mixed. They are full of air bubbles I see and very rustic due to sticking to the milk carton mold I used(maybe it needed more time🤷🏽‍♀️). But overall I'm happy with how they came out. I love the outline I was really happy to see that. They are large bars some about 7 oz. My water % was 38 for the inner and 25 for the outer. Any advice welcomed🙂
Oh. Oils I used were canola, peanut, coconut and castor. I have amounts but no digital copy of recipe from soapcalc. I think it was 2% castor 20% coconut, and peanut and canola equally divided for the remainder.

The video

Attachments

• Imagepipe_0.jpg
    Imagepipe_0.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 31
Wow, that outline is so cool!! I love that you used such simple ingredients to colour it! I'll have to try something like that. I've yet to try a design instead of a solid bar

Back