My 1st cp soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie g

Reaction score
Well this is my 1st attempt at cp soap I’ve done mp a few times but it feels like I’m cheating but I’m so pleased with it will definitely be making some more. This is ginger orange and black pepper....... the hearts are made with transparent mp and are rose scented they are amazing aswell I just love making stuff, it all started with making wax melts which I still love making along with bath bombs bubble bars and shower jellies for friends
0D258CE0-2909-4AB6-ABAB-7821390D728C.jpeg

Attachments

• DE7ECFD9-A1F6-4BEF-8152-D4ACDA13BF03.jpeg
    DE7ECFD9-A1F6-4BEF-8152-D4ACDA13BF03.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 26
Well this is my 1st attempt at cp soap I’ve done mp a few times but it feels like I’m cheating but I’m so pleased with it will definitely be making some more. This is ginger orange and black pepper....... the hearts are made with transparent mp and are rose scented they are amazing aswell I just love making stuff, it all started with making wax melts which I still love making along with bath bombs bubble bars and shower jellies for friends View attachment 42382
Pretty!!!

Latest posts

Back