My 1st attempt at July GCSW Challenge #12 Batch

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niclycha

Reaction score
My 13 yr old helped me tonight, he was my camera man, that's his 1st time helping me, or even seeing soap being made [he thought it was pretty cool]
So, it thickened fast as usual lol...
This is the Pipe Divider swirl (I think that's the name)
I used
50% Lard
22% Olive Oil
22% Coconut Oil
6% Castor Oil
The Micas are all from Nurture Soap
The FO Is also from Nurture Soap
8th & Ocean. ..OMG it smells Amazing,
So I was going for beachy colors, my god looks a bit orange and looking at a video from one of the other ladies, her colors are almost the same, now it looks like I copied off of her, but I was really trying for beachy brown sand lol, not baby poop brown lol
I'll probably try another round of colors after I take this one out. But if you have not tried the 8th & Ocean FO from Nurture, it's on sale!

It wouldn't let me post pics, said I had to be logged in, I was though lol.
Can't wait to cut it.

DESCRIPTION
8th & Ocean fragrance oil is fruity, sugary, and wonderfully floral. Be whisked away to the beach, sipping daquiris and enjoying all life has to offer! This fragrance does not contain vanilla and won't discolor your soap. It soaps wonderfully!

This is the scent description

1468226130562.jpg

1468226142902.jpg

1468226156621.jpg

Thanks I should have done a lighter brown, but it kinda goes with the pic of the Nurture Soap fo description

I think you captured your beach theme very well. Happy your new soap mold works for you.

I might try again...Or not lol. The pipes are a pain in the Butt to use, well the little ones were, or probably because it got thick, might just try with the bigger ones

Very lovely! I love the shaving curls as well, will be very eye catching for possible embeds.

Latest posts

Back