Mx5inpenn's Soapy Mis/Adventures 2022

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Aurora - was to be my challenge club splash swirl entry, but I entered in the bonus category instead.
PSX_20221116_081013.jpg

Smell the Rainbow - remake of one of my best sellers. This was my 1st splash swirl attempt and looks more like a regular hanger swirl.
PSX_20221116_080411.jpg

Pomander - this was made last month, for the laminar challenge (I didn't get pics taken before the deadline) and smells soooo good. Cinders was my oldest son's favorite scent but Nurture doesn't carry it anymore. I blended a few and this comes close!
PXL_20221117_140935627.jpg

Cypress and Berries - my 1st laminar attempt, but I cut both ways to see what I liked and vertical was not pretty!
PXL_20221117_141245128.jpg

All of them are great, but OMG, I am totally in love with the first one. If i could get a splash swirl soap to look like that, I would definitely give it a try. The top is gorgeous and the overall soap reminds me of embossed soft leather.

Wowza! All are beautiful. I'm drawn to the red and black, and will likely copy you. Also, I've never seen a design like your tan, orange, white one! Did you pour at thick trace?
Thank you!

That design was done at thick trace with a scraper tool. I have several 3d printed ones that I've played with, but that one had the best results.

Latest posts

Back