Mwaaaahh, ha, ha

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
This is what my kids & I did last night. We did assorted classic movie monster soaps, Frankenstein, Bride of, Wolf Man, Mummy, Phantom of the Opera, Creature from the Black Lagoon & more. They were fun!

Tab, you're a regular Elvira, Mistress of the Dark!! :lol: I love them, they're awesome!

I don't know what the paper was made of to tell you the truth. One day when I was buying my labels on line they were advertising the paper so I bought some and just did not get around to using it untill now.

think Tabitha! think! I have to know! those soaps are TOO COOL.

Very spooky! I love them tabs very creative and what a great rainy day project for the kids.

Its a special paper that allows the picture to stay on and once you get to the paper it dissolves. I bought some decals and they were very kewl check them out here:

http://www.yaley.com/soaps/soap_decals.htm

Edited to correct message

Fabulous Tab!!!! :D

Kinda creepy to be in the shower bathing with Frankenstien. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Digit

You are such a cool creative mom! Awesome job you guys did :)

Bet any amount of money your kids went to school bragging about you :)

Munky.

Oh my gosh, is this the kind of thing my soaps have to live up to for the halloween swap???

Tabitha...those are so unbelievably cool!

kwahlne said:
Oh my gosh, is this the kind of thing my soaps have to live up to for the halloween swap???
Oh........thanks a bunch, Kwahlne!!! I had not thought of that!! :roll: I may have to re-think my swap item. :wink:

She is good, isn't she? :D

Digit

kwahlne wrote:

Yep Kwahlne, that is why I did not join the swap. I did not want to show you all up. JUST KIDDING!!!

The paper is from www.papilio.com in TX. I can not for the life of me remember the name of the paper, but I get all my labels & what not there. You can get tatoo paper, magnet sheets, glow in the dark stuff, etc. I use the wtaerproof, permanent white vinyl full sheet labels for my B&B items.

Latest posts

Back