Music

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww man thats not cool! I want to kill whoever invented adware..seriously!! ARGH...im going to see if I can try to work something out..

maybe try searching some of the song names.... heres some awesome ones from their cd Nothing lasts...but nothing is lost.

1. Botanical Dimensions
2. Outer Shpongolia
3. Levitation Nation
4. Periscopes of Consciousness
5. Schmaltz Herring
6. Nothing Lasts
7. Schnitzl'd in the Negev
8. ...but Nothing is Lost
9. When shall I be Free?
10. The Stamen of the Shaman
11. Circuits of the imagination
12. Linguistic Mystic
13. Mentalism
14. Invocation
15. Molecular Superstructure
16. Turn up the Silence
17. Exhalation
18. Connoisseur of Hallucination
19. The Nebbish Route
20. Falling Awake

I agree with Dragonfly....80's, my friends. I haven't quite been able to shake it off...not that I'm trying to. Gotta love the 80's channel on XM.

Joanne

oooh i just hooked XM up!!! (although i stay plugged on 101-The joint :) )

had it for the longest time but never used it!

Well since I graduated High School in 1981, I was a disco era kid in school. I like 70's and 80's music! High school in late 70 early 80's married in the early 80's, call me a Chameleon and Boy George! :lol:
Satellite radio set to channels 7 and 8! 8)

Paul

I was just wondering if anyone has tried listening to Celi Rain yet? If you like celtic music, I think you'll be pleasently surprised!

Ian, Tried the limewire again for schpongle-nothing lasts.....nothing! Guess I'll try googling it. This isn't any kind of metal is it?? I hate metal.

Paul, yer not that much older than me.....I had an older sister (by just a couple of years) and stole her 45s allll the time to listen to her music....now I have a whole 5 CDs worth of 70's stuff, more so than 80s really..

I envy you guys with the satellite radio....I have to get my music the old fashioned way.....download and burn or sync to my daughter's iPod. :wink:

Ian, I just found a video of Vapor Rumors-Schpongle--same band??
[ame="http://www.last.fm/music/Schpongle/+videos/+1-iNfzCgYo8Iw"]http://www.last.fm/music/Schpongle/+vid ... NfzCgYo8Iw[/ame]

lol yeahh I think thats the same that theyre playing in the background,

It definitely not metal, more like ambient-halluci-trance type music but its cool to just listen to (the mazatec days have passed for me ;) )

I dont think the song thats on that vid is a good representation of them though, they have such crazy stuff...its 2 guys who can play a billion instruments, they record over each of their tracks so its a bunch of instruments and keyboard playing at once in a song, but its really only two guys!! awesome!!

Latest posts

Back