Music tag ...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Jersey Girl wow I'd never heard that duet before. I adore Placido Domingo's rich, velvety voice, and have to admit, I didn't realize John Denver could up his game to sing more classically, as well. Not that he was anywhere close to Domingo's talent, but he definitely had more depth to his voice than one might guess from his pop hits.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I'm off to iTunes to add that one to my playlists!

EDIT: I am apparently way out of touch with music news... wasn't aware of Domingo's fall from grace until just now. Yikes. What a sad ending for someone with so much talent.

Last edited:
@Jersey Girl wow I'd never heard that duet before. I adore Placido Domingo's rich, velvety voice, and have to admit, I didn't realize John Denver could up his game to sing more classically, as well. Not that he was anywhere close to Domingo's talent, but he definitely had more depth to his voice than one might guess from his pop hits.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I'm off to iTunes to add that one to my playlists!

EDIT: I am apparently way out of touch with music news... wasn't aware of his fall from grace until just now. Yikes. What a sad ending for someone with so much talent.
This was the song I danced to at my wedding in 1988. I love it. I just yesterday found this thread and I saw and listened to the song that you put up and it really touched me. I added that one to my playlist. Lol. I adored John Denver as a teen and still do. Very sad ending.

@Jersey Girl that is a beautiful song for a wedding. 🥰 Annie's Song was one of the selections at my first wedding. I remember being so grieved to hear about John Denver's divorce, and then the plane crash. And I had no idea about Domingo's legal troubles. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. 😞

I listen to a lot of different types of music,
Soap making , fishing, kayaking and my motorcycle are my escapes in life. Happy i found this community and the cool jams yall share with us.

Kriss Kaliko

This song is 🔥

Prof is my current top artist active and doing tours.

Last edited:
Thank you @Marsi. You made my day. I have that album. I haven't listened to it in ages. It's time. They just don't make music like that these days. Worse than that, when I refer to Simon & Garfuncal in conversation, the person I'm talking to asks, "Who"?

Latest posts

Back