Music tag ...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only is this one of my absolutely favorite songs but this ballet dancer, Sergei Polunin is phenomenal and I don't even like ballet.

More modern dance, with ballet leaps and certainly some of ballet's 'vocabulary.' He's nearly perfect, isn't he? Yum.

More modern dance, with ballet leaps and certainly some of ballet's 'vocabulary.' He's nearly perfect, isn't he? Yum.

He is stunningly perfect. Actually, he is considered the best male ballet dancer of the times. He walked away from it all though to do his own thing, a shame really but I understand why he did it.

"remember that you felt alive, sometimes...

and God is on your side
dividing cruelty from tenderness
watching all the time
dividing fiction from reality."

and God is on your side
dividing present from the history
watching all the time
dividing deaf men from the listening ones."

There are some days when I play this on repeat at the office.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oldie but goodie
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

a recent favorite

and this one ... Amazing video (after 2:14 when the human crap is over), too. This is the kind of stuff i play all day in my office.

Last edited:
I'm really feeling old now, here's my contribution.
:)

OHHH!! Great songs!!! I grew up with these songs, had the albums (when they first came out)!! (I'm "old" too, even though my profile pic was taken 12-1-18. Music keeps you YOUNG!) Loooovveeeeee
I even made a drawing once based on "Still You Turn Me On". Thank you Thank you Thank you :D

I love this Dylan cover by Sinead O'Connor (she looks absolutely beautiful in her red gown, sporting a pixie 'do' in this one):

IrishLass :)

Back