Music tag ...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a very special song to me. When my hubby and I were first dating back in the '80's he made a special tape mix for me of different songs that expressed his feelings for me and this is one of my favorites off of it. The live version below is the only video I could find where you can actually see Heart in action singing it. All the others just had a still picture of the album cover. I still have the tape mix, by the way, and still listen to it from time to time. Never getting rid of it! :)

I love music, all kinds. Lately it has been a steady run of classical with some opera thrown in but the last cut on Rust Never Sleeps gets me. Powderfinger is a huge fave also. Oh, so many down here in the south do NOT want anything to do with him. Ha!

And on the other end of the spectrum, that which I grew up with and still love.

Last edited:
My mom loved Andrea Bocelli and me not so much until I heard this song. She would of loved it also

upload_2019-1-12_19-21-8.png

Gheorghe Zamfir, playing Hans (James) Last's composition "Einsamer Hirte"

"The Lonely Sheppard"

(The 1978 London concert version, with the introduction by James Last in both German and English can be found here: v=Yg_Cz8AdMaI)

And popularized again in one of those little Quentin Tarantino films ;)

Last edited:
Ahhh, brings back memories! We had our very own "Sarah" Faucett when she was a teen -- styled her hair just like Farrah. She's now 50. Here she is with her niece, and our granddaughter, Erin.
View attachment 35029

I remember getting on the school bus one day and noticing all the girls had the Farrah Flip. I had Shaun’s feathered do plastered with Aquanet. If a breeze blew from behind me, my feathered wings would flap in the wind.

Back