Multi bar soap cutters

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiti Williams

Crazy Crafter and Neighborhood Nut!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, Doing a "search" yielded no results. There was a Thread where we gave opinions on multi bar soap cutters. I am interested in a Hercules cutter, but a google search does not give me what I want. Does anyone have a link to share?

I didn't notice the title. I should have mentioned I have both a multi-bar cutter (for cutting loaves into even-sized bars) and a Hercules (for splitting soap slabs into loaves, or into individual bars that need to be cut horizontally). I don't use the Hercules for everyday cutting of the typical vertical bars from the typical loaf. I need a multi-bar cutter for that, because otherwise, every bar is cut a bit differently.

I will test and evaluate the Hercules Cutter. I do a lot of "test batches" so it will get a work out. Once I settle on what I want, then I will be here to find the best Multi Bar for me. Like rubber scraper/spatulas, you need a certain one a certain use.

Hello everyone! What cutter do you recommend for a multi cutter? Looking at Buds on esty-

Ty

I love LOVE my Nurture cutter. Since it is made of stainless steel and HDPE, it is super easy to clean by washing the whole thing in the sink as needed. My husband is retired finish carpenter with very high standards, and he says it is extremely well-built. Purchasing this cutter supports a US-based small business owner and fabricator, too.

Latest posts

Back