MP tutorials for young beginner?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaAnne

Reaction score
I just went through all my supplies and gave away what I don't use or need. Included is a melt and pour box for a young girl about eighth grade. It has everything down to spatulas and apron. I wrote notes on everything, but I'm worried it will be overwhelming for her to sift through information on the Internet. Where is the best place for me to tell her to look so she can learn the basics? Of course I told her I am just a phone call away, but learning by research I think will benefit her in the long run. Thanks for any help.

You-tube is one of the best places to check out in my opinion. She can contact you if she's unsure of something she sees/hears for confirmation.[/QUOT

Thanks shunt, I should have known that! Will tell her you tube.
:)
I wish I could spend an afternoon with her, but it isn't possible.

Again thanks

There are some soap queen tutorials that give clear instructions for doing various designs.

Thanks snappy. I didn't know about tutorials when I did MP and made a lot of mistakes (still do with CP :))

I know she will want to delve into it tonight and I didn't have the time to look around for her and find her a good starting point. . I appreciate it.

Back