• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MOVING - SELLING FOs at 30% OFF

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackofallShaves

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

All,

My wife and are moving from one coast to the other. I ordered a few FOs recently and there is no way I can soap with these before the move. I don't want to risk moving with some of these glass bottles and think someone else can probably use them. Also, giving away some free brand new sample FOs. You get at Total $48 worth of FOs/NFOs for $25, $30 with shipping. Shipping only within the continental US. See below for details and attached pic.

Here are the FOs:

Brand new and unused: WSP Crafters's Choice - Barbershoppe EO FO Blend 123 - 2 fl oz. WSP Price $6.86, my price $5
Brand new and unused: WSP Crafters's Choice - Balsam Cedar FO 258. - 2 fl oz. WSP Price $7.02, my price $5
Brand new and unused: WSP Crafters's Choice - Black Leather Vetiver FO 1067. - 2 fl oz. WSP Price $6.86, my price $5
Brand new and unused: NG Indian Sandalwood - 4 fl. oz NG Price $8.25, my price $6
Slightly used: WSP Crafters's Choice - Orange, Cinnamon Clove Natural FO 744 - 1.5 fl oz WSP Price $8.17, my price $4
(WSP price listed is for 2 fl oz, I used only 5 gms of this FO in a 113 gm test shaving soap, beautiful scent. I don't know how to calculate this in fl oz so decided to be conservative and list this as 1.5 fl oz, the bottle is actually almost full)

FREE Brand new and unused: Oregon Trails Peach de vigne - 2 fl oz. OT Price $4.95, my price FREE
FREE Brand new and unused: Nature's garden Baby Powder(not in attached pic) - 1 fl oz. NG Price $2.95, my price FREE
FREE Brand new and unused: Rustic Essentuals Cuban Tobacco(not in attached pic) - 1 oz. RE Price $ 2.72, my price FREE

I will split shipping with you, will ship this via USPS Priority Flat Rate - $8.40, so let's just round it off to $30 with shipping.

Please message me here or post your email if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_3223.jpeg
    IMG_3223.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 26
Have you checked with the USPS yet? USPS has restrictions based on Flash Points and the NG Indian Sandalwood has a FlashPoint above 200° F according to the Nature's Garden site, therefore cannot be shipped by USPS. See this: USPS Packaging Instruction 3A | Postal Explorer

I haven't checked the flash points on the other FO's, but you may run into the same issue with at least some of them as well.

Have you checked with the USPS yet? USPS has restrictions based on Flash Points and the NG Indian Sandalwood has a FlashPoint above 200° F according to the Nature's Garden site, therefore cannot be shipped by USPS. See this: USPS Packaging Instruction 3A | Postal Explorer

I haven't checked the flash points on the other FO's, but you may run into the same issue with at least some of them as well.
Anything with a flash point above 200°F is considered safe to ship, either by ground or air.
Anything below that must meet certain regulations, be packed a specific way, and be shipped ground only, and the outside of the package has to say "surface only". The post office may have "surface only" stickers to put on the box, just ask them.

Looks like the orange spice one has a flashpoint of 132, I haven't checked the others but anything between 100 and 140 has to meet more strict regulations than stuff between 140 and 200. Here's the page for flashpoints between 100 and 200:
USPS Packaging Instruction 3B | Postal Explorer

The page Earlene linked to is only for stuff with a flashpoint below 100, which I don't think I've ever seen in fragrance oils. You should be fine to ship this lot if you make sure you pack it properly, ship ground only and get that sticker on the box.

Thank you @Quanta and @earlene. Most of the FOs are at 200 or in the 190s. Orange Spice is at 132, but my plan was to package it very well or work with the buyer to split ground shipping if they wanted that.

Latest posts

Back