• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving Insanity Giveaway - First Response Gets it All

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Howdy folks,

I'm moving across country and doing a huge purge. I have a bunch of sample FOs - some of which were given to me by other forum members. I'd love to pay it forward to the next person. I also have full size FOs, oils, lotion supplies, and an assortment of other B&B stuff.

Although I'd love to offer it up for subdividing or mailing, I just don't have the bandwidth to do that.

All of this is totally free. If you're someone that feels weird about taking things for free, please don't hesitate. Buy a homeless person dinner or donate something to an animal shelter and tell them Snappy sent ya'. :D

I'm only asking for a few things:

1. Be an active forum member of at least 1 month with 50 posts (just like the challenge rules).

2. Be willing to meet me in Denver (preferably west side) on a weekend or after 6pm on a weekday. If you have a minion in the area to send in your place, that's fine too. I know some folks have kids nearby. I'd like to clear all this out within the next week/weekend.

3. Be willing to take it all and find some good use for it.

The first person that replies back to this post and meets the requirements gets everything.

The FOs:
Supplier Name Amount
AHRE Bora Bora Sample
Bramble Berry 10X Orange EO Sample
Bramble Berry Applejack Peel Partial
Bramble Berry Arabian Spice Sample
Bramble Berry Black Tea Sample
Bramble Berry Chai Tea Cymbilla Sample
Bramble Berry Crisp Anjou Pear Partial
Bramble Berry Crisp Cotton Sample
Bramble Berry Energy Sample
Bramble Berry Ginger Ale Sample
Bramble Berry Gingersnap Sample
Bramble Berry Honey Beeswax Sample
Bramble Berry Juicy Couture Sample
Bramble Berry Kentish Rain Sample
Bramble Berry lavendar 40/42 Sample
Bramble Berry Musk Cymbilla Sample
Bramble Berry Red Apple Partial
Bramble Berry Sensous Sandalwood Sample
Bramble Berry Shave and a Haircut Sample
Bramble Berry Sleigh Ride Partial
Bramble Berry Wildflower Honey Sample
Bescented Avobath 2 oz
Bescented French Vanilla Coffee 2 oz
Bescented Kumquat 2 oz
Bescented Strawberry Patch 2 oz
Camden Gray Lime Margarita Sample
Daystar Ahoy Matey Partial
Daystar Buttermilk and Honey Sample
Daystar Gingerlime Sample
Daystar Goldilocks Partial
Elements Sweet Pumpkin Sample
Gemlite Sandalwood Sample
Mad Oils Black Raspberry Vanilla Partial
Mad Oils Cocoa Butter 4 oz
Mad Oils Grow A Pear Tree Sample
Mad Oils Lemon Unhinged Partial
Mad Oils Sea Island Grapefruit Sample
Mad Oils Spanish Fly Partial
New Directions Orange Creamsicle Sample
Natures Garden Hippy Christmas Partial
Natures Garden Indian Sandalwood Partial
Natures Garden Litsea Cubeba EO 2 oz
Natures Garden Pearberry Sample
Natures Garden Peppermint Fluff 1.5 oz
Natures Garden Teakwood and Cardamon Sample
Natures Garden Vanilla Bean 2 oz
Nurture Soap Blackberry Sage 2 oz
Nurture Soap Nag Champa 1 oz
Peak Meditterean Fig Sample
Peak Sugar Cookie Sample
Pure Dragonsblood Sample
Sweet Cakes Aria Sample
Sweet Cakes Beeswax and Honey Sample
Sweet Cakes Candycane Sample
Sweet Cakes Fresh Lemon Sugar Sample
Sweet Cakes Lime Margarita Sample
Sweet Cakes Molton Brown Naran Ji Sample
Sweet Cakes Oatmeal Milk and Honey Sample
Sweet Cakes Special Edition Vanilla Sample
Sweet Cakes Sweet Yellow Pear Sample
unknown Lime Basil Mandarin Sample
Wholesale Supplies Plus Bamboo Lotus Partial
Wholesale Supplies Plus Black Cherry Partial
Wholesale Supplies Plus Cedarwood Sage 2 oz
Wholesale Supplies Plus Festival of Lights 2 oz
Wholesale Supplies Plus Ginggerbread 2 oz
Wholesale Supplies Plus Lime EO Sample
Wholesale Supplies Plus Oatmeal Milk and Honey Partial
Wholesale Supplies Plus Sugar Plum Sample
Wholesale Supplies Plus Twilight Woods Sample

The Supplies (most come from BB, WSP or Lotioncrafter):
Item Amount
Aloe Vera Liquid 3/4 lb
Bubble Up 1 lb
Bubble Up 2 oz
Bubble Wash Pearlizer 1 lb
Bubble Wash Thickener 2 oz
CC Liquid Suspension Soap Base 1 gal
CC Shower Gel - Crystal Clear 1 gal
Chamomile Extract 1 oz
Cocoa Butter 1 lb
Coconut Milk Powder 1 lb
Coconut Oil 1/3 gal
Cyclomethicone 1 lb
Cyclomethicone 8 oz
Dimethicone 1.5 oz
Dimethicone 8 oz
FO/EO Modifier 2 oz
Foaming Bath Whip 1 lb
Fractionated Coconut Oil 1 lb
Fruit Acid Complex 1 oz
Glycerin 1/2 lb
Goat Milk Powder 6 oz
Grapeseed Oil 1 lb
Green Tea Extract 1 oz
Honeyquat 1 oz
Honeyquat PF 2 oz
Hydrolyzed Oats 2oz
Lanolin 2 oz
Lavendar Hydrosol 4 oz
Liquid Germall Plus 5 oz
Mango Butter 1/2 lb
Mineral Oil 1 lb
Optiphen Plus 1.5 oz
Peppermint Hydrosol 2 oz
PKO Flakes 8 lb
Poly 20 2/3 lb
Pumpkin Seed Oil 1/2 lb
ROE 1 oz
Shea Butter 1 lb
Silk Amino Acid PF 1 oz
Sodium Lactate 1 lb
Sodium Lactate 10 lb
Strawberry Fruit Essence 2 oz
Sunflower Oil 1 lb
Vanilla Stabilizer 3/4 lb
Vitamin E 1 oz
Witch Hazel 1.2 lb

Last edited:
Congrats on the move and do not count me. It's tempting that it's free but it's a lot of items and I have to consider space. I'm also not flying out to Denver anytime soon.

Awe man. Wish I was closer, I'd jump at the opportunity. Unfortunately it's a bit of a drive from California.

Where you moving to Snappy?

Edit - I just read your other post, I love NC! Good luck with your move.

Last edited:
We are heading to Charlotte, North Carolina. The house will be going up on the market this month and <fingers crossed> it will hopefully sell quickly. We've made a ton of improvements to it and there isn't much inventory in the area right now (especially updated homes).

What a generous offer Snappy. I wish I was closer to Denver. I hope you find a home for your soapy stuff. Good luck with the house sale, and safe travels on your journey east!

I'm in Fort Collins! I could most definitely meet you anywhere in Colorado! And boy could I find a good use for everything!!:mrgreen: But I don't have 50 posts yet! :cry:

Last edited:
2 of my kiddos live in Denver, and one is on the west side (Littleton). If earlene isn't able to make it or isn't able to take it all, I can ask my son and DIL to meet you. They're moving into a new house so will have room to hold it for me until I get there in a couple of months. I'd be more than happy to help you out snappy!

I'm in Fort Collins! I could most definitely meet you anywhere in Colorado! And boy could I find a good use for everything!!:mrgreen: But I don't have 50 posts yet! :cry:

Sorry Unlimabun, I was hoping for someone with at least 50 posts. Thanks though! :)

I can do this. Is next weekend too soon?

I can be there on Saturday, June 4th.

Woohoo! That's perfect. I'll pm you.

2 of my kiddos live in Denver, and one is on the west side (Littleton). If earlene isn't able to make it or isn't able to take it all, I can ask my son and DIL to meet you. They're moving into a new house so will have room to hold it for me until I get there in a couple of months. I'd be more than happy to help you out snappy!

If Earlene changes her mind, I'll let you know. Thanks! :)

Snappyllama, Thank you again! I am back home again after a couple of days at my niece's house. Their AC went out, so it was pretty darn hot there, so I am glad to be back in my air conditioned home with all your lovely gifted items. Plus a few new things that came while I was on this fun roadtrip. I am SO looking forward to putting these items to good use, starting with this month's challenge.

Snappyllama, Thank you again! I am back home again after a couple of days at my niece's house. Their AC went out, so it was pretty darn hot there, so I am glad to be back in my air conditioned home with all your lovely gifted items. Plus a few new things that came while I was on this fun roadtrip. I am SO looking forward to putting these items to good use, starting with this month's challenge.

It was really nice meeting you! I'm so glad that everything went to such a warm person. My daughter must have said "she was really nice" at least five times during our errand running.

:D

Latest posts

Back