MOTHER'S DAY!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Shannan just reminded me that Mother's Day is on the way!

What will everyone be making special?

A couple years ago I bought a million drawstring bags :shock: . I have 3/4 of a million left :shock: so I think I may use them for Mother's Day gift sets. This is what I did w/ them last year.

I will put something differnt in them this year though. Maybe an 8oz whipped soap w/ sugar & a 4oz lotion parfait :D . Now to pick 3 scents, 1 lavender, one pink & one blue...

Those bags are perfect for Mother's day! Lovely gift sets Tabitha.

I made an ultra luxury soap for Mother's Day but it just isn't holding the scent as I would like. I'm bummed because I used high amounts of Shea, Olive, wheat germ and Avocado along with Coconut Milk and Silk - all oils infused with various herbs. I didn't add extra scent but the herb scent was strong for the first few weeks. :(

Those bags are so pretty! Thanks for the heads-up on Mother's Day. There's still time to make some special products for it.

those are nice Tab, I have so many mothers in my immediate family...
I have alot to make..

I think I am going to make some perfume, with a matching lotion perhaps with a body powder with a puff...

Tabitha said:
Shannan just reminded me that Mother's Day is on the way!

What will everyone be making special?

A couple years ago I bought a million drawstring bags :shock: . I have 3/4 of a million left :shock: so I think I may use them for Mother's Day gift sets. This is what I did w/ them last year.

I will put something differnt in them this year though. Maybe an 8oz whipped soap w/ sugar & a 4oz lotion parfait :D . Now to pick 3 scents, 1 lavender, one pink & one blue...

Really cute bags, Tabitha. Where did you get them? Great looking sets too.

Now with Mother's Day tomorrow... How did the sets sales?

P.S. You want to get rid of some of those bags??

Back