Most difficult to make

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Ziegler

Circle Z soaps
Reaction score
I didn't use any colorants in this soap and that was the hardest thing I have ever done. Lol! Even with the colorful confetti, I still wanted to add some color.

The soap reminds me of the little bits of broken fruit loops when you reach the bottom of the box. But that is hard to put in the name.

Attachments

• 20210301_193922_wm_compress7.jpg
    20210301_193922_wm_compress7.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 63
Wow, Todd - I REALLY like this one! Yes, it does look like fruity cereal when you reach the bottom of the...bowl...that moment when you realize you get to slurp some delicious fruity milk while your mom isn't looking. lol

Beautiful soap - again!

Well, it looks great. What about calling it fruity pebbles?
I did not even think about that. That is awesome. I'm going to change it right now. Thanks
The picture says fruit loops, Todd SAID fruit loops and yet my mind went immediately to fruity pebbles. Probably because that's what my granddaughter has for breakfast almost every day!! HAHA

So yeah, fruity pebbles. :)
Looks great. I love confetti soaps.

Wow, Todd - I REALLY like this one! Yes, it does look like fruity cereal when you reach the bottom of the...bowl...that moment when you realize you get to slurp some delicious fruity milk while your mom isn't looking. lol

Beautiful soap - again!
Thanks
Thanks
The picture says fruit loops, Todd SAID fruit loops and yet my mind went immediately to fruity pebbles. Probably because that's what my granddaughter has for breakfast almost every day!! HAHA

So yeah, fruity pebbles. :)
Looks great. I love confetti soaps.
I used fruit rings from natures garden and it really does smell like fruit loops and since I didn't want to make little loops, I just went with the confetti. I was going to use some white mica but I'm glad I didn't because it came out fine.

I used fruit rings from natures garden and it really does smell like fruit loops and since I didn't want to make little loops, I just went with the confetti. I was going to use some white mica but I'm glad I didn't because it came out fine.
I have and use that FO also. And you are right, it's spot on as far as smelling like the cereal, but then again Fruit Loops smells just like Fruity Pebbles also. :) And Trix, and all those other fruity cereals. LOL

I agree with Fruity Pebbles, it looks great.
Thanks
I have and use that FO also. And you are right, it's spot on as far as smelling like the cereal, but then again Fruit Loops smells just like Fruity Pebbles also. :) And Trix, and all those other fruity cereals. LOL
You are right, they all smell the same.

Latest posts

Back