Moringa lavender soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cal43

Reaction score
I used my diy cutter for the first time and it works very well. Any ideas how I can improve this soap?

Attachments

• 62083EF3-8D24-4A57-9AAF-867BCFBD88F8.jpeg
    62083EF3-8D24-4A57-9AAF-867BCFBD88F8.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 51
  • A21ECEF5-6FB1-4AC6-B14A-7DB5D3F5A055.jpeg
    A21ECEF5-6FB1-4AC6-B14A-7DB5D3F5A055.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 2A656086-E2F7-438C-87F1-92705E408895.jpeg
    2A656086-E2F7-438C-87F1-92705E408895.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 63E58132-F28E-40DC-ABE7-75B4CC1BF0AA.jpeg
    63E58132-F28E-40DC-ABE7-75B4CC1BF0AA.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 45
I used my diy cutter for the first time and it works very well. Any ideas how I can improve this soap?

Your cutter is to die for! Think this is SO's next 'project' ... :D

Your soap looks just fine to me. What do you want to 'improve'?

Your cutter is to die for? Think this is SO's next 'project' ... :D

I was not sure what to expect with adding the moringa powder.

Your cutter is to die for! Think this is SO's next 'project' ... :D

And the cutter is very easy to make also. I can definitely give you tips when you are ready

I was not sure what to expect with adding the moringa powder.

You are the 2nd person i've seen using Moringa. I believe the other soaper was @Alfa_Lazcares . She may be able to help with what to expect, but it appears to have worked out fine. Bet you can't wait for these puppies to cure! :D

Your soap looks great!

Did you use Moringa powder? It gives a nice green depending on how much you use but can also turn a murky brown after some time, also depending on amount.

Also, if your powder isn't super fine, expect to feel it if you rub your soap directly on your skin. Mine's home made so it's a bit on the "exfoliating" side.

That being said, unless I am particular about colors (which I'm not, yet), I use moringa powder in all my soaps, along with neem. Both are said to be great for skin, especially issues like acne.

Although, my soaps tend to be on either the green, brown, or grey side so....

I like the lighter green a lot. Maybe stick to 2 colors rather than three so it looks less busy. But I like it overall

Your soap looks great!

Did you use Moringa powder? It gives a nice green depending on how much you use but can also turn a murky brown after some time, also depending on amount.

Also, if your powder isn't super fine, expect to feel it if you rub your soap directly on your skin. Mine's home made so it's a bit on the "exfoliating" side.

That being said, unless I am particular about colors (which I'm not, yet), I use moringa powder in all my soaps, along with neem. Both are said to be great for skin, especially issues like acne.

Although, my soaps tend to be on either the green, brown, or grey side so....

Yes I used moringa powder. I hope mine does not turn brown.

The waiting game is a killer!!

I know!! My first soaps are taunting me from the closet, where they are curing! Once we get regular batches going and our first batch cures, it will be a revolving door thing... right? :D

Back