More soaps...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eleraine

Reaction score
It has been a while since I last posted anything here BUT I have made some soaps.

I'm going back to being minimalistic and keeping things mostly unscented.

Hush (Salt Bar)
6911117778_5c557d93b0.jpg

Pure (Unscented Breast Milk & Shea Soap)
6920880308_ec20106442.jpg

Circles & Squares
7072999027_03969038ff.jpg

Clear (Unscented Aloe Soap)
6962944960_04952e81a5.jpg

Robust (Unscented Honey-Stout Soap)
7151594841_e239d51fd5.jpg

I always love your posts. Such beautiful soap! and I made my own breast milk soap for my kids! yours turned out much more pretty than mine did :)

You'd be surprised. It's very popular here in Asian - breast milk soap. :)

Thanks for all the lovely compliments. I've been slacking on the soaping side tho and no thanks to the coming hols!

I love to see your soaps! Keep them coming :) So nice!

I wish I discovered soaping when I was still nursing- I would have loved to experiment with breast milk soap, but I don't think I would want to handle anyone's besides my own.

I never had extra breast milk, barely had enough for my daughter. Cool idea though and a very beautiful soap. All of them are beautiful!

Thanks ladies!

I don't have extra milk now because I'm breastfeeding exclusively and no longer just pumping. This milk is from the frozen stash I have which is okay for bathing and everything else BUT consumption (it's from Sept last year).

At that time, I was producing about 1 liter of breast milk a day - my son was a premie and still in NICU so the excess went to the milk bank here in Dijon. I kept some at home before they got me set up with the milk bank but my freezer nearly exploded after a week! (They could have trashed it - they don't give premies milk that is past 24 hours old - but I felt really heartsick at the idea of breast milk going down the drain.) Don't worry - they actually test my blood AND the milk for contaminants, etc, before they pasteurise, store and/or give it to other babies who need breast milk.

Latest posts

Back