More soap crafted yesterday

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McGraysoldtowngifts

Reaction score
Hello

Just wanted to share the rest of the pics from yesterday's soap making session. Same recipes as the sherbert soap just different fragrance oil the hearts are scented with honey and leather by branbleberry and the gold and brown soap was scented with vanilla bean fragrance oil from crafters choice and then a picture of me with the Herbert soap right after I cut it :)

uploadfromtaptalk1452910611452.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452910633083.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452910641476.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452910652135.jpg

I like it allot it has a very weird smell in the bottle but once it has been mixed in the batter it smells great. A very universal smell could be used by both men and women without any changes tot he base oils.

It does darken the batter to an Ivory color very quickly so you need to plan your colors around this issue. Does not cause any issues with the batter either I was able to work with the two colors for a while.

Todd

Nice to 'see' you - and your soaps look great.

Thanks I am still learning The biggest issue I am having right now is leaving the molds alone long enough so not to cause damage to the soap. I am to quick to try and unmold the soap which is causing me some heart aches. My wife is going to shock collar me and said she will push the button if I try and touch them before the 24 hour mark happens. :)

Todd

Oh, Todd that unmolding too soon issue is a never ending battle. You know you shouldn't but then...something plays with your rational mind and there you go. Soap without corners.

Oh, Todd that unmolding too soon issue is a never ending battle. You know you shouldn't but then...something plays with your rational mind and there you go. Soap without corners.

I am going to invent a soap mold that will just take out the corners all together then the problem will be eliminated :)

Todd

Latest posts

Back