more finalized acne soap idea....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beadella

Reaction score
OK, here's the components I have come up with as a preliminary "recipe", but a recipe without quantities............... :?

Kelp Powder
Rassoul Clay
Colloid Oatmeal
Titanium Dioxide for color
Vetiver fo (teenage boy scent) or maybe rosemary/mint

I will be using glycerine m & p as my base, so any quantities per pound of regular glycerine base would be WONDERIFICALLY appreciated!! :D

Also, if I should add any extra oil for moisturizing................I know from what I have read that you can add 1TB per pound of soap without ruining the whole batch. I know..................lots of requests for just one measley post!! :roll:

Thanx oodles,

Della :D

IMHO, all of the ingredients look great except for the FO. When I had problems with acne/impetigo FO's bothered me the most. Lemon varieties weren't very good either and you really have to be careful using peppermint around your eyes.

lol In My humble opinion...

there are loads of scents to try that are great for skin (i cant think of them off the top of my head lol just got off work...but will check back in a bit)....

as for quantities, Id say 1tsp ppo (per pound of oils) for each ingredient you listed would be fine :)

Back