More Christmas Soap :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjbarrick

Reaction score
I'm so excited how these turned out. I put pics up on Facebook and within the next half hour, I sold 4 bars. So exciting :)
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1385600640.695534.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1385600661.617589.jpg

It is cute!!!! No offense but if I were you, I would try to use a green color instead of the blue...

Let me know what you think!

I have these soaps for sale on my Etsy account. BrittanysSoapnScents

I'm sorry if this is out of place, but I think maybe the photos on the shop should be better quality. I think the soaps themselves are great, but you need to show them off in a way that does them justice.

Feel free to boo me if I'm being mean

I understand that. It's mainly a money thing. I don't have a camera that takes really good pics or anything, so that's the best I can do at the moment. I wish they could be better, but it's the best I can do until I'm able to get a better quality camera.

I'm sorry if this is out of place, but I think maybe the photos on the shop should be better quality. I think the soaps themselves are great, but you need to show them off in a way that does them justice.

Feel free to boo me if I'm being mean

I agree totally!!!! You may want to place the soap on a contrasting base a click a picture!!!! I would use a white base or a red base.... Even I'd it is just a Kleenex napkin or a red towel.... U know what I mean.... Here is an example ImageUploadedBySoap Making1386342317.392032.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1386342335.906757.jpg

I agree totally!!!! You may want to place the soap on a contrasting base a click a picture!!!! I would use a white base or a red base.... Even I'd it is just a Kleenex napkin or a red towel.... U know what I mean.... Here is an example View attachment 4799View attachment 4800

I'll give it a try when I make my next batch of Christmas soaps. Hopefully that won't be too long from now.

I understand that. It's mainly a money thing. I don't have a camera that takes really good pics or anything, so that's the best I can do at the moment. I wish they could be better, but it's the best I can do until I'm able to get a better quality camera.

Your pictures are not bad but the back of a gas stove coil is not very eye catching for buyers!

I am not trying to be mean either but just some selling tips.... I have learnt over the past few years that a lot of sales depend on the presentation.

Sorry dear but see if u can take another picture of the same soap in another background . You will see the difference yourself!!!!

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=38893

The above is a thread which might help.

Also little things like what is in the back ground, the amount of light, what the soap is on at the time can all be adjusted and could make a world of difference. Not that all pics posted here need that amount of thought...........but for sales it might be an idea

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=38893

The above is a thread which might help.

Also little things like what is in the back ground, the amount of light, what the soap is on at the time can all be adjusted and could make a world of difference. Not that all pics posted here need that amount of thought...........but for sales it might be an idea

I agree 100%. Like the small Xmas tree soaps I have laced on the back of my cutting board! The back background on the snowflakes.... A "to go box".

I'll give it a try when I get the chance to. I'm wanting to try and make some new soaps today if I get the chance.

Sure. Let us know how they turn out. I think I may try some today too. Will see :). This weekend I am thinking of getting done with the soaps that I want to gift people at work for Christmas. Will see how that goes!

Thanks for not taking our suggestions in a negative manner!!!!

Latest posts

Back