Monkey farts?!?!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apple

Reaction score
I was just looking online to order some new fragrance oils and came accross one called monkey farts. Any one smelled/used this before? The description sounds like it might be pretty yummy: "This unique fragrance begins with top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note"

Oh this is a GREAT fragrance! One of my best sellers (out of it at the moment). You just about can't go wrong with it, no matter who your target market is. It's just one of those few fo's that finds a place in everyone's heart/home.

Sometimes I have to rename it, but it's always a top seller. When young (reeeeeally young) children are present, I name it 'Monkey Biz-nus'. And for church bizarres & such, I call it 'Monkey Fruit'. Either way, I never have any left to take home. :)

Hope that helps!

I've never smelled it before, but it sounds yummy. I think i might have to try this one sometime.

I've never used it myself, but I've smelled soap made with it before at a craft fair. It smelled yummy.

Back