Monkey Farts How???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunaSkye

Reaction score
Somewhere in this crazy world of ours! ^_^
I went to Save on Scents to check out their version of Monkey Farts. It turns out that they have two versions: Monkey Farts & Monkey Farts Again. I have not ever used either scent, but I read that the latter was more true to the name than the prior.. If anyone could tell me (even if it came from another company) how it is suppose to smell, it would be greatly appreciated.

I make my own now, but the one I use to get smelled fruity with bananas.

I went to Save on Scents to check out their version of Monkey Farts. It turns out that they have two versions: Monkey Farts & Monkey Farts Again. I have not ever used either scent, but I read that the latter was more true to the name than the prior.. If anyone could tell me (even if it came from another company) how it is suppose to smell, it would be greatly appreciated.

Monkey farts is a kind of tropical fruity blend; originally from Natures Garden I believe.
their description:
"expecting to read a disgusting description, but this unique complex fragrance is anything but disgusting! This unique fragrance begins with top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note "

I was not too impressed when using it in CP soap; rather weak IME, but other manufacturers may do better.

Did not know there was two versions but I love the original.
I'll give it Save on Scents for that. If I worked for them, I would've did the same thing in making a version that smells of chocolate and bananas. I wanted to know what it smelled like so that I can place an order.

Thank you, everyone! :grin:

Latest posts

Back