Monday rain, and....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacyspy

Reaction score
Yeah, see the light shining on the water? That's our security light reflection... in the yard. And that smooth water? Used to be a gravel road going to our driveway. Everyone is out, and ok. The house is up on a hill, so it should be ok. Now if would just stop raining!!!!!

13880147_10154492798206122_5107938307440003523_n.jpg

Holy smokes, Stacy! I'm glad everyone's okay. We had a hellacious storm during the night with lots of thunder, lightening and pounding rain. But I found my driveway without a problem this morning, lol. I hope you dry up soon!

Wow, that's some serious rain! I'm really glad you are all ok!

It has finally stopped raining, and the water is slowly receding. We needed rain badly, but the ground was so dry, it couldn't absorb fast enough. It's very humid now, and our power is back on, so hopefully we'll be able to go home late this evening or tomorrow morning.

Glad everyone is OK. Moving waters are a serious danger and scary as heck. People have no idea how quickly they can have their feet (or cars) swept out from under them by ankle deep water that is moving. Respect the water! Again, I'm glad you and your family are safe. Be careful out there.

Back