Monday rain, and....

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Stacyspy

Reaction score
Yeah, see the light shining on the water? That's our security light reflection... in the yard. And that smooth water? Used to be a gravel road going to our driveway. Everyone is out, and ok. The house is up on a hill, so it should be ok. Now if would just stop raining!!!!!

13880147_10154492798206122_5107938307440003523_n.jpg

KristaY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes, Stacy! I'm glad everyone's okay. We had a hellacious storm during the night with lots of thunder, lightening and pounding rain. But I found my driveway without a problem this morning, lol. I hope you dry up soon!

KristaY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please share some of that wonderful rain here. We are in a horrible drought.
Keep Safe
You didn't get any rain yesterday, Carolyn? We usually get most of our weather from your direction. But it could have come up from Mexico....

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no!! I hope you dry out quickly, and am glad everyone is okay.

Rowan

Reaction score
Wow, that's some serious rain! I'm really glad you are all ok!

navigator9

Reaction score
Glad you and yours are OK. So many people getting way more rain than they need, and others are praying for it.

Stacyspy

Reaction score
It has finally stopped raining, and the water is slowly receding. We needed rain badly, but the ground was so dry, it couldn't absorb fast enough. It's very humid now, and our power is back on, so hopefully we'll be able to go home late this evening or tomorrow morning.

TeresaT

I see you.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Glad everyone is OK. Moving waters are a serious danger and scary as heck. People have no idea how quickly they can have their feet (or cars) swept out from under them by ankle deep water that is moving. Respect the water! Again, I'm glad you and your family are safe. Be careful out there.