Mom's long journey

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn, I am sorry about your mom, but am glad to know the long struggle will soon be only a memory. Take care of yourself. I hope you are not in too much pain at the funeral service (if she wanted one.)

Carolyn, I'm sad to hear your mother has died. I know you loved her from all the things you've shared here, and I also know you've gone the extra mile to ensure she was well taken care of. I'm glad that stress is over for you.

I hope your grieving journey will not be as hard on you as the path you took, helping your Mom while she was still with you.

My condolances for your loss.

My heart goes out to you, Carolyn. No matter the circumstance, losing your mother at whatever age is a difficult Rite of Passge to undergo.

Sending a gentle hug and much love. 🥰

Thank you, everyone, yes I will miss my mom. Until the mess with my sister my mom and I were extremely close. After mom fell and fractured her pelvis it was a steady downhill last year. Fortunately, my parents had a life of doing what they wanted, traveling, vacationing, etc so were very lucky for a beautician and barber. Mom started by buying real estate in her twenties.

My **** sister is already giving me a bad time about the inheritance. She does not like the house, worth close to 1 million, that mother and father left her. What she does not she to be able to realize the third house is left to me to dispose of and share, this my parents trusted me to do, which I will. They only awarded it to me in the Trust but never mentioned it had to be shared. Un-real her colors are showing again... I just knew all her sweetness, after we settled the agreement and did not go to court, was put on.

EDTA: I just discovered in the end mom and my stepdad more than took care of us as we took care of them. Sadly this will most likely cause a huge rift between my sister and me. I am a coward and left this to my attorney to tell her.

Last edited:
I’m so sorry for you to have your mom passed away. ❤️‍🩹

I’m new here but my sincere condolences and I hope you can heal from this. Hug..😘

Latest posts

Back