Molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldsmith

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone knew how they get those nice crisp (and sometimes intricate) logos on commercially made herbal soaps that you by ?

Can you get custom molds done somewhere
Just wondered how they do it

I have bought some stamps from bramble berry and they work very well.

Just wondered if anyone knew how they get those nice crisp (and sometimes intricate) logos on commercially made herbal soaps that you by ?

Can you get custom molds done somewhere
Just wondered how they do it

I get my soap stamps made in China - they cost AU$23.00 each but you can put anything (that will fit!!!) on them - I have them made for wholesale customers, stamp the backs of their soaps for them. Here is the first stamp I had made (sorry about the soap it was an offcut just to try the stamp!!!) - I've had several made since then - they look good.

P1010001_1.jpg

Where did you get it and how long did it take?

The name of the company is Zibo Hanking Crafts Manufactory Co. Ltd and this is a link to their website http://www.soapcandlemold.com/ .

I got some soap moulds from them and just one day asked if they custom made soap stamps and got a few from them. There is another place I got some from but those details must be with our accountant (?) 'cause I've searched everywhere and can't find and paperwork!!! But I'll keep looking as I first found the second place I got the stamps from in eBay.

All up to get the first lot of stamps it only took around 3 weeks. I'll keep looking for the other company - must have some details "somewhere"!!

The name of the company is Zibo Hanking Crafts Manufactory Co. Ltd and this is a link to their website http://www.soapcandlemold.com/ .

I got some soap moulds from them and just one day asked if they custom made soap stamps and got a few from them. There is another place I got some from but those details must be with our accountant (?) 'cause I've searched everywhere and can't find and paperwork!!! But I'll keep looking as I first found the second place I got the stamps from in eBay.

All up to get the first lot of stamps it only took around 3 weeks. I'll keep looking for the other company - must have some details "somewhere"!!

HA!!! Knew I'd find something.......
Cheng Shuai Dong (email) [email protected]
went into my PayPal account and found where I'd sent payment for the other soap stamps I ordered.

Zibo were really excellent in making the soap stamps and a little cheaper than this company, but in the end both soap stamps were really good - hope this helps.
Sent to:
Cheng Shuai Dong Email:
[email protected]

HA!!! Knew I'd find something.......
Cheng Shuai Dong (email) [email protected]
went into my PayPal account and found where I'd sent payment for the other soap stamps I ordered.

Zibo were really excellent in making the soap stamps and a little cheaper than this company, but in the end both soap stamps were really good - hope this helps.
Sent to:
Cheng Shuai Dong Email:
[email protected]

Where are these guys located ? Hong Kong ?

Another you may want to take a look at is Laser Cutz. They are located in the U.K. and the gentleman couldn't be nicer.
He is quick to reply and his work is excellent.
I've been so happy with his stamps.
lasercutz.co.uk/shop/

I got my pre-designed soap stamps from China. They also do custom making for the soap stamps. Not sure about the prices though.

I got these few very small soap stamps for fun (2cm x 2cm). The quality is not bad. I will be getting a few more pre-designed from them.

IMG-20121207-WA0000.jpg

Latest posts

Back