Molds for Sale - Coupon Update

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Joey,

Congrats on the website! I also like your tagline of Mighty March. :)

I was wondering if there were plans to add the interior dimensions of the soap molds onto the site, more specifically for the Tall & Skinny Loaf Molds? I see there are dimensions under the Additional Information tab, but I'm thinking those are exterior measurements?

Thank you!

Hi Joey,

Congrats on the website! I also like your tagline of Mighty March. :)

I was wondering if there were plans to add the interior dimensions of the soap molds onto the site, more specifically for the Tall & Skinny Loaf Molds? I see there are dimensions under the Additional Information tab, but I'm thinking those are exterior measurements?

Thank you!

Thanks HowieRoll!

Yes, we are going to add the interior dimensions, provided the software will let us. It's one of the things that slipped our minds when we were putting everything together. Appreciate you mentioning it.

We have recently updated our site and added a shopping cart. Please give it a look when you get a chance.

Comments, questions, and mold suggestions are always welcome.

https://mightymolds.com/2018/03/02/the-mighty-march-launch-event/

**** FOR BEST RESULTS, MAKE SURE TO PLAY VIDEO IN EITHER HD MODE – 720p OR 1080p.****

And figures I would forget to mention one of the most important things.

USE COUPON MIGHTYMARCH20 TO SAVE 20% SITE-WIDE!! THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

Latest posts

Back