Mold recommendations, please...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermanam

Reaction score
I am looking for a multi log tray/block mold...something that can be cut into 3 loaves. I have found a few silicone lined or hdpe, but not a lot of plain wood options. Anyone know of any good resources?

Maybe I'm missing something...I see options for the liner only, or the liner and wood mold. I am not interested in the silicone liner, which is the most expensive part of the set. I'm just looking for a wood mold. I realize I could make one myself, but I was hoping not to have to mess with it and find a nice, reasonably priced one online. They seem kind of hard to find.

Creekside Soaps and Soap Making Resource have some good old fashion wood soap molds.
I'm not sure they have multi purpose molds, but if you contacted them, they may be able to custom
make one for you.

I believe there was someone on this forum who made molds to fit the Essential Depot liners. I bought one and really liked it. Does anyone remember who it was?

ETA: I found the link. You might contact them to see about building a mold to your specs.

http://www.designcraftindustries.com/

Latest posts

Back