Modified Mantra...or something

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
5A2C8F7F-2BAF-4D39-897D-F8C29D538B89.jpeg
859EFDA7-B5AD-4B10-A2BB-C6905E891A30.jpeg
9B7AB137-5166-4B08-A5C5-D0D60FF223BD.jpeg 0C440EB4-28C6-4F05-9FA0-AFB5CADAC593.jpeg 7E4357D1-4135-436E-B44D-5665F3F0C8D1.jpeg

Beautiful! I like that the darker blue hides within the lighter one.. Great job!

Serendipity is one of my favorites words. Oh! I've just been struck by a vision ... a quaint shoppe in Madison MS with a sign that says, "Daryl's Delightful Serendipitous Soaps" ! haha

10 10 10.gif

Serendipity is one of my favorites words. Oh! I've just been struck by a vision ... a quaint shoppe in Madison MS with a sign that says, "Daryl's Delightful Serendipitous Soaps" ! haha

View attachment 37420

Madison is a great place, but my plan is to do soaping in south Alabama is a little retirement/tourist community called Fairhope.

I actually love the sound of “Serendipity Soaps.”

Madison is a great place, but my plan is to do soaping in south Alabama is a little retirement/tourist community called Fairhope.
Nice area. One of my wholesale customers is in Mobile. Fairhope is one of the markets they do. It's a good spot. Their goat milk soap and goat milk lotion sell well there. I retired last July. Had you moved there earlier, our soaps would be competitors. En garde! haha

Nice area. One of my wholesale customers is in Mobile. Fairhope is one of the markets they do. It's a good spot. Their goat milk soap and goat milk lotion sell well there. I retired last July. Had you moved there earlier, our soaps would be competitors. En garde! haha
There’s a nice soap and candle store in downtown Fairhope, but it’ll be several years before I retire. My wife is from there and we have tons of friends and family there, so we’d maybe have sort of an inside track. Come to think of it, with all the soap I give away to people there, I’m probably cutting into your market already lol.

Someone saw these on my Facebook and asked me to buy 100 of them for welcome packets for a business conference in Sandestin. I’m really honored but not sure I have the time to get them done. #stupidrealjob

Latest posts

Back