Mocha Biscotti & Geranium Chamomile Cedar

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goji_fries

Reaction score
Two of the newest CP creations. just cut. Due to high OO and Palm, they are still sort of soft. Ran out of chamomile EO so the spiral one doesn't smell exactly the same but I did a 3 hr hot bath infusion with 1/2 c ground chamomile in palm oil. The spiral came out pretty good considering that I had a smaller crockpot with less spreadable surface area to thin out the chamomile so it clumped a little.

The other is a Brazillian coffee FO with 75 drops of honey almond FO / Smells insanely fantastic :thumbup:

Top layer - TD
Middle - homemade oat flour & mustard seed powder
Cocoa pencil line
Bottom - used coffee grounds & cocoa powder.

SAM_0714.jpg

SAM_0718.jpg

SAM_0729.jpg

SAM_0730.JPG

SAM_0731.jpg

Last edited:
Those turned out lovely! Love the swirl in the round one and the layering in the first. Nice!

Those look yummy!

The swirl one smells heavily of geranium for the first week; I always think to self, "when is it going to die down? ". The geranium later mellows out and the chamomile takes a more prominent place in the scent buildup. The scent ends up being: hot infused chamomile oil smells a little apple-like/grape-like/heady with a little geranium sharpness, rounded out with himalayan cedar and a tiny earthy base of patchouli anchored to the chamomile powder.

The cup of coffee at top smells amazing, one of the best yet. Still working on getting the bottom layer more straight with the recipe I have. the second layer was spooned in but broke the bottom layer a tiny bit./

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back